Pages


CLICK THE OWL TO VISIT THE STORE!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My newest TPT Items, discounts, cheapies, borders for use on your materials, and what's to come on this blog!

  

Hello Blog buddies. I will soon be posting lots of new helpful and fun posts. I plan on doing a weekly wrap up of my top 10 teacher made finds from around the web and linking to them. I will be browsing other teacher blogs and Pinterest to do so. Please follow my blog, so I will know about and be able to follow yours. In doing so, some of your products might be in the weekly top 10 and linked to! I will be posting my first weekly top 10 within the next few days, so be on the lookout!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to blog as much as I'd like the past few days because I have been hard at work on a few products for my TPT store.  As I always do, I will be having a 15% off sale for the first 3 days of these products. I recommend you follow my TPT store, because I frequently post new items that are for all various grade levels and topics, and you will be able to see when I list new items- which will always be 15% off the first few days.  By the way, I permanently lowered my Behavior Management packet price by $2 and it is 15% off so grab it now!




hippo themed border pack
I apologize for the blurriness.. I am waiting on a battery for my other laptop and will upload better images then. My newest products are: 


BORDERS- colorful polka dot borders. or diagonal stripe  or Hippo themed borders(diagonal and hippos only .png). I am going to begin posting lots more of these. However, my first set has 9 designs saved in jpg. and png. and is great for all the materials you create! Plus, they're affordable!

Animal ABC cards - a complete set of nearly 4" by 3" upper and lower case cards with cute cartoon animals that begin with the corresponding letter. There is also a few free clip arts and symbols to cut out. These are perfect for letter/sound recognition, flash cards, bulletin board decorations, signs, posters, and much more!! CUTE and cheap !
animal letter cards for bulletin boards, lessons, flash ca animal letter cards for bulletin boards, lessons, flash ca

2 font; printable bulletin board letters, numbers and symbols set- pretty blue

Includes 2 different font sets of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. Also, a free clip art page. Print, cut, laminate. Never buy die-cuts again ! Perfect for bulletin boards, posters, and signs.

2 fonts; Printable Bulletin Board Letters, Numbers, and Sy2 fonts; Printable Bulletin Board Letters, Numbers, and Sy






Our Classroom Decorations "Our Classroom Decorations" Bundle-  This Bundle includes a Welcome Sign with the teacher's name and room number, a "who is in our class?" sign for you to write your student's names, and a "what is our schedule?" sign to write the daily schedule. blue bubble Hippo theme-

Cute Who? What? When? Where? Why? graphic organizer- Help your students understand lessons by organizing their questions. Use in centers, for homework, note taking, assessments, and more

questions graphic organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment