Pages


CLICK THE OWL TO VISIT THE STORE!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Classroom Design From All Over


I have seen many various types of classrooms; small, large, dark, bright, cluttered, uber-organized, welcoming, cold, trailers, old, new, dirty, clean. Just for fun, and maybe even some tips I thought I'd post some pictures of various classrooms from all over the country and world for a different perspective. What does your dream classroom entail?



third world nation's classroom
credit: creative commons from abdulrahman
Classroom in Jakarta. Lots of students in that class!
credit: creative commons from Shanghaidaddy


crisp, bright classroom: I like the red chairs, but do not like that they are attached to the desk
credit: creative commons from Bes photos
Very 80's or is it 70's?
credit: Creative Commons from knittymarie

I love this classroom in Florida..gorgeous wood and views!
credit: Creative Commons from photomatt28


No comments:

Post a Comment