Pages


CLICK THE OWL TO VISIT THE STORE!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Flash Sale! My Entire store is 10% off!!!


 
SALE SALE SALE! 10 % off everything
It must be the yoga I just did, because I am in a really good mood today...and for that reason, I am throwing a flash sale for the rest of today and all of tomorrow only! That's right..my store is 10% off everything (over 59 items!) Stock up now on products, and be sure to follow and leave feedback if you love it, which I truly hope and think you will :)





Some of my items on sale?
  Common Core Writing Prompts , Common Core Posters, Common Core vocab cards, Behavior Management Clip Chart, Substitute Binder Borders, Mouse Math pack, Guided Reading Binder, Behavior Management Posters and Forms, and much more! Tweet, pin, blog, share..spread the words, because after tomorrow everything is back to normal price :)


My Teachers Pay Teachers Store

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment